Of having girls
With girls, you would be sentenced to a life of:
- A life full of pink, in varying shades, so much so that it begins to become your favorite color
- Dora, Barbie, Sofia, Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle. You'd learn the words of the themes songs of all the princessy shows
- Braiding and nail painting (which I secretly enjoy doing now- good bonding time when they're actually sitting with you and listening)
- Drama. Not the kind I remember growing up with boys. Not of that physical wrestling, punching. But a lot of "mommy, XX said this...."
- Your wife having natural allies, more than you appreciate. "But DADDY, mom said you shouldn't do/eat that...."
- Perfumes and make-ups
- Little hugs and kisses (I'm going to miss these when they hit their teens and stop giving daddy kisses)
- Tiaras and gowns
- Unlimited and unconditional love. Even after you've punished them for being naughty