Birthday Wish List
To make things simple for people, I decided to put up my wish list. By coming to my blog today, you've agreed to the conditions of my site, and are now legally obligated to get me a present from the list below (you shoulda read the fine print).
TK's wish list:
- 21-speed aluminium or carbon-fiber road bike
- A new PDA (Palm OS only, please) with wi-fi
- Motorola RAZR (black)
- Answers to my upcoming ABIM exams
- A nice, sweet girl (preferably shorter than I am) who likes biking and my cooking. Send CV and passport sized photo to me
- A Tag Heuer
- Honda S2000
- Sony mini-DV camcorder
- William's Textbook of Endocrinology
- Electric car polisher
- ACME vacuum penis enlarger (damn, did I say that out loud??)
- Apple mini-Ipod
- Meade 5" reflecting telescope
- 40-inch Samsung or Sony plasma TV
- Cash donations exceeding US $ 200 each
Addendum: Just had to include this conversation I had with my family. They had called to wish me Happy Birthday, and I cheekily grumbled about not getting any cards/presents from them this year.
Dad: Oklar, go ahead and buy yourself a nice birthday gift, and send us the bill later. Anything you want.
Me: Err, okay. There IS this nice road bike I've been eyeing. 600 bucks.
Dad: .............. long silence............... Err, is that is Ringgit or Dollars?
So much for sincerity! I was just kidding, dad! Thanks for the birthday greetings, all!