Sunday, August 21, 2005

Birthday Wish List


To make things simple for people, I decided to put up my wish list. By coming to my blog today, you've agreed to the conditions of my site, and are now legally obligated to get me a present from the list below (you shoulda read the fine print).

TK's wish list:
  • 21-speed aluminium or carbon-fiber road bike
  • A new PDA (Palm OS only, please) with wi-fi
  • Motorola RAZR (black)
  • Answers to my upcoming ABIM exams
  • A nice, sweet girl (preferably shorter than I am) who likes biking and my cooking. Send CV and passport sized photo to me
  • A Tag Heuer
  • Honda S2000
  • Sony mini-DV camcorder
  • William's Textbook of Endocrinology
  • Electric car polisher
  • ACME vacuum penis enlarger (damn, did I say that out loud??)
  • Apple mini-Ipod
  • Meade 5" reflecting telescope
  • 40-inch Samsung or Sony plasma TV
  • Cash donations exceeding US $ 200 each

Addendum: Just had to include this conversation I had with my family. They had called to wish me Happy Birthday, and I cheekily grumbled about not getting any cards/presents from them this year.

Dad: Oklar, go ahead and buy yourself a nice birthday gift, and send us the bill later. Anything you want.

Me: Err, okay. There IS this nice road bike I've been eyeing. 600 bucks.

Dad: .............. long silence............... Err, is that is Ringgit or Dollars?

So much for sincerity! I was just kidding, dad! Thanks for the birthday greetings, all!

10 Comments:

Blogger suanie said...

I hereby present myself as wish list item #5, do whatever you want with me... PLEASE!!!

Happy birthday!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Cathie said...

Happy Birthday to our dear TK!!! Hope you had a great time at lunch today!!! May this year be full of good things for ya!!! See you in about a week!!! :)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous vincent m said...

I was passing by your blog and it saw your entry. Happy Birthday! I can help you with the William's Endocrinology book. I have it. It's in PDA format(iSilo). Time to get a PDA indeed!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous mayan said...

hey tailo... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! did u get my email? the card is in the post. posted late. anyways.. hmmm.. was reading through your wish list.. bloody hell.. a bit of an expensive list right???!!! thought i'd rub it in... i have a motorola razr black... AND 3 tag heuer watches (4 if u include the one my sister bought me from petaling street).. i love my palm zire72.. but kinda old already lar... i'll make u a deal.. if u come visit me here then i'll get u one of the things on the list.. (preferably the cheapest one!) hahaha....

11:53 AM  
Blogger vagus said...

thnks for the offer, vincent. i don't like to study from the PDA. i have one too (m505) but it's a couple of yrs old.

heh heh suanie.. i may just hold you to your offer.

6:22 PM  
Blogger suanie said...

ok wait.. after serious consideration based on your occupation, you can do whatever you want but don't cut me up please.. i cant take that kind of excitement :p

6:34 PM  
Blogger vagus said...

i'm an endocrinologist, not a surgeon. the only sharp objects i use are biopsy needles and a certain body part :P

6:39 PM  
Blogger PaulOS said...

me thinks your dad was expecting you to answer "No, dad... you've given me enough in your life.. all I need to know is that you care and accept me as I am.. needles and all"

Ha ha ha ha..

Happy Birthday Dude! ..

8:44 PM  
Anonymous AL said...

Wow, I wonder what your Dad would have for his wish list?

Anyway, hope u had a good b'day .. and good luck with your exams ..

3:29 AM  
Blogger WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Am reading through your archives and looks like I can go home tonight and tell JE that there is this Uncle Ko-ko who has the same birthdate as him. (Uncle Ko-ko: is the term we used to tell our kids to greet our male friends who is still youthful but not in the early 20s and is still not a father yet).

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home