Tuesday, June 21, 2005

One afternoon at the clinic. Patient is a LOL (Little Old Lady)
Dr. K: So, what seems to be the problem today?
LOL: Doctor, my problem is that I have a lot of gas. I fart a lot. But, the gas is silent and is totally odourless. In fact, since I came into your exam room, I've farted 20 times, but you didn't know because it was silent and you couldn't smell it.
Dr. K: I see. Ok, take these pills twice a day, and come back to see me next week.
Next week, patient returns mad as hell...
LOL: Doc! I don't know what the hell kinda pills you gave me, but my gas, although still silent, now stinks like the devil!!
Dr. K: Excellent! Now that we've fixed your sinus problem, let's get working on your hearing...


Heh heh. No, that didn't happen to me. Read it somewhere, thought it was hilarious. One of the funniest nondirty jokes I've read/heard in a while (okay, so farts aren't exactly clean, but you know what I mean)