Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dr. Love?


Okay, I hope no one gets offended or anything. But just felt that I had to say something after the many emails I've been getting from visitors to my blog seeking advice on their love lives and relationship problems. It's not that I'm miffed or upset or anything. Maybe just feeling amused and somewhat awkward.

Just that, come on, you'd think that getting relationship advice from a still single 28-year old physician with no social life who's crashed and burned so many times in his pursuits, wouldn't be the smartest thing right? Especially if we've never met before. Kinda like asking Saddam for advice on how to bake chocolate-chip cookies.

So, while I appreciate the vote of confidence, trust me, I'm way too cynical and scarred to give any useful advice. So perhaps I'm not the Dr. Love you're looking for. Good luck though in your pursuits, and I wish you better luck than me...