Sunday, April 08, 2007

Celebrity Lookalikes

So I decided to take it easy this weekend. And got this from my sis' blog. You upload your pictures and the website and it tells you who you resemble.

While I was flattered that the website thinks I resemble Jet Li (my friends would beg to differ; I can hear them throwing up outside now), I'm miffed that this stupid site thinks I look like Ho Chi Minh and Chiang Kai Shek (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Capt. Jean Luc Picard). My girfriend made the interesting comment the other day.
"Hmm, there are some very old men in your list"

I had to lock her up in the bathroom. But alas, a few days was all I could take, for how could you torture someone who looks like Amanda Peet?

For a lark, go check out this site.
Now excuse me while I go practise my 'no-shadow kick'...