Tuesday, October 03, 2006

At the risk of sounding like a rich, spoilt yuppie doctor, I'd like to know what people think. If you were to pick a car from the two, which would it be?
Click here to take survey

They're both 2-seater convertibles although the Benz is a hard-top convertible which is nice. I've never considered myself a fan of Mercedes; always thought of them to be Ah-Pek/Tauke cars that fat Chinese mean with gold bracelets drove (Generalizations, of course. I apologize if you drive a Benz and are not a) Fat, b) Chinese, c) A Tauke or Ah Pek). But the SLK is realll sexy. Then again, driving a Porsche is a class of its own.

And no, I'm not thinking about breaking up my relationship with Veronica. Not yet anyways. She treats me well. For now, this will be a pipe dream (but feel free to send me a cheque for this worthy cause).