Monday, July 17, 2006

She belongs to me

She belongs to me now.
I don't care what people say. I don't care that some people think she never 'belongs' to you.
I am her master.
I own her. I tell her what to do. And I can do what I want to her. If I feel like it, I can touch her, caress her. Feel that nice smooth round butt. Even in public. Even in front of family.
I can hurt her if I wanted to. Not that I ever will, intentionally, but I feel oh-so-powerful knowing that.
I can ride her whenever I want.
I decide when I feel like feeding her. Bathing her. Starving her.
She belongs to me now.

Yup.
I got this from the bank today.
(What, you thought I was talking about my girlfriend? She's a nurse. Nurses run the show)

I decided to pay off my 4-year car loan a couple of years early (it's nice not having to pay an arm and a leg for a car like back home, and oweing the banks for a generation). I figured I'd saved enough.
So now, Veronica physically, emotionally AND legally belongs to me.
I should take her out for a college-girls' fundraiser carwash to celebrate.

Then again. Veronica is a woman's name. I can't be selfish; she needs to be pampered too. So perhaps something she'd enjoy?

I'm making myself sick. I'll stop here. (Hey, you. Guy in the spandex undies. Yea, you with the butt hair. I said I wanted two coats of wax, not one)