Monday, July 03, 2006

My Girl...


Ok, I made you readers wait long enough. Actually, she had okayed putting up her picture here weeks ago. But I thought I'd make you beg and wait a bit longer.
(though I wondered if I should be offended. Never have I received so many comments on one single post than that one mentioning her for the first time. So are you here to read about me, or her?? Hmphh)
Meet Kris. She's about as crazy and silly as I am, and that's why we get along so well. And not only does she swim and rollerblade and play softball and run and rockclimb, but she also bakes a mean pizza and great cookies. And she's just about the most thoughtful and smiley person I know. Unfortunately, she's also too good of a nurse; those dirty old men she looks after keep hitting on her.
And PLUS she actually thinks I'm a bit of a hunk (and for this I thank the Myopia God. I will forever ensure she never gets proper corrective lenses).
And you guys out there, don't even think about it. I know Tae-Kwan-Do. And I have my Beretta beside me.