Saturday, December 03, 2005

Images of Winter

Took these pictures today. It's a winter wonderland out there; been snowing for the last 24 hours, and we got at least 6 inches already. Got this from a patient of mine last year.

Think I overdid the Christmas shopping this year. Just got carried away. But then again, I have a lot to be thankful for, wonderful friends and companions here who bring so much joy to this place. I guess I'd rather have more friends to give presents to, than none.
Before I saw snow, never could quite understand how snow could look like crytalline in structure. You know, those starry designs kids drew. But they really are! Miniature stars. Each one unique. Gawd, I love the snow (except when I have to shovel).
3 weeks to Christmas. Better start behaving, or else Santa might not bring me what I want.