Monday, November 21, 2005

Too much free time

So, apparently I have more readers now. Why people are keen to read my blog, I haven't the foggiest idea. Perhaps only to mock my pathetic life.
But anyway. Thanks to the wonders of sitemeter, I have been able to track the numbers.
So, who ARE you people? From Chandler, Arizona. Edinburgh. Moscow. Numerous from Malaysia, Singapore. Leave me a note, or something.
Also able to see the referral source. Which led me to find some blogs that linked me. People I've never interacted with.
Kembang only, especially when I found this one blog (thanks for inflating my ego):

Waaaah. The Pro's. I'm included in that list. What an honour, man (who cares if I didn't deserve it? I crave all sorts of attention, being as histrionic as I am). Then again, maybe you meant The Pros. As in, Vagus is shamelessly prostituting himself. Which wouldn't be inaccurate, although most prostitutes are good-looking. And I look like I ran into a reinforced concrete wall when I was a kid.
Anyways. So that got me thinking about how I could increase readership. I could blog about my sexual conquests (except I'd be making stuff up). Perhaps if I changed my blog design. Kinda like that other cyber-narcissist (but looks a lot better than me). Maybe something like:
I'm making myself sick. I'll go take my pills now. Or, perhaps I could emulate one of my favourite blogs.