Monday, April 24, 2006

Results of tattoo poll


Results are out. I've been wanting to do something, a change of image. Since things weren't working out for me in the first place.
Ok, so chicks don't really dig tattoos. I won't get a tattoo. Fine. *sulks in the corner*
I'll just make do with the goatee and moustache.

True Story 1:

At my continuity clinic. Knocks on door, steps in.
Mr. X: Huh?? I thought we were here to see Dr. Vagus??
Me: Relax. It IS me. Just a new look.
Mr. X: Blinks eyes and adjusts bifocals. O_o ROTFLOL


True Story 2:


Starting a longdistance videoconference with mom and dad (our first time in 3 weeks)
Me:
Hi mom. How are things back home?
Mom: What the??? WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR FACE???
Me: >_<


Of the old patients I've seen in the last 2 weeks, only ONE have said the new hairy look looks great on me. Unfortunately, he's a delightful obese truck driver with a faceful of hair not unlike Chewbacca. Hardly a credible source of compliments.
I'll shave sometime I guess...