Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Sorry if I haven't been updating my blog in a while. It's been a trying week- busy at work, and then my secretary's husband was killed in a car crash. Was in a foul mood when I received this email via the Global Malaysians Network:
Dear Dr XXX, Pleasant to introduce my product for global market. Currently my circumcision device Sunathrone is available for surgeon's training in Malaysia. We are in the process to commercially produce in March to May 2006. For your information I was responsible in the realization of smart klamp (www.fuckingidiotcantspeakenglish.com ) project and surgeon's training worldwide.We welcome any interested medical professional to arrange appointment with me ( 603 5633645X ) to review the procedures and having hands on surgical training in Malaysia. Due to marketing strategy arrangement we are not allowed to post any sample or pictures until such time are met. Please bear with us for the exciting news and Sunathrone Worldwide Happening.Anyway we welcome any interested party to have proper arrangement to distribute Sunathrone worldwide.


To which I replied:
I am not interested in your product, and would appreciate it if you do not misuse the directory to sell your trade.You might want to consider improving your English before you try to interest any potential buyers.


Farking idiot. Firstly I'm an endocrinologist, not a rogue sausage-chopping family physician (not referring to the other non-sausage-obsessed family docs). I have no need for a circumcision device. Secondly, learn proper English before you try to farking sell me your crap. Nothing wrong not having good English, but for gawd's sake if you want to bloody send spam-mails, and are soliciting 'worldwide distributors', have some class. And this email was signed by a 'doctor'.
But, I must say I felt better after sending off that email. I included my full signature in my email, with my degree and rank and institution, in all its glory. Bet I'll never hear from that moron again.
(Can you tell I'm in a foul mood?)