Monday, January 02, 2006

2006!

Gosh. Can't believe the year's gone. 2006, huh? Can't believe I started medical school 10 freaking years ago, and am still not done with my training yet. Seems strange that not too long ago people were talking about the millenium, and Y2k. And now, 6 years have passed! So, looking back at 2005, what were the big moments for me?
Graduating from my specialty. Becoming a fellow. The Katrina & tsunami disasters, which made one realize how we belong to a greater community of man. Seeing my nephew for the first time. Meeting some new friends, including some fellow bloggers.So what are my resolutions for the new year? Well, guess I don't believe in these things. Kinda feel that if something's worth doing, it's worth doing now, not with a new year. Having said that, am hopeful that particular one aspect of my life will change this year. We shall see.
Happy New Year, folks! Hope everyone was as blessed as I was to be in the company of good friends during our countdown dinner and party.