Sunday, December 18, 2005

Malaysian Restaurant

Heard about this Malaysian restaurant, Satay2Go in Apple Valley, about an hour away from here. Apparently, it's been around for 3 years, but we only found out about it a couple of weeks ago.
Omigosh, I must say, the food that we tried was darn good. True, it was just a small hole-in-the-wall, mom-pop operation and not a huge restaurant, but man, that was the best hor fun I've had in this part of the world.
My drool glands were working overtime when I looked at the photos of their dishes. I think some elderly man slipped on my drool and fell. And they even had pretty good siew-pau. You know it's pretty good when a Seremban boy says that. (Then again, I've been away too long)
Anyways, now that we've discovered this place, I'm certain we'll raid it regularly. Owners are a nice couple from Penang. They had the most hilarious menu though.