Sunday, February 03, 2013

Halo 4

So, I decided to give myself a treat. I bought Halo 4 finally. And because I deserve only the best, I allowed myself to buy only a 2nd hand game off eBay (and saved myself 13 bucks!).
The gameplay has been amazing so far, and the clarity seen on the 47" HDTV is unreal. I've only completed the first level, and just started Requiem when Ava starting bawling and I had to stop, but I've been enjoying it immensely.
One thing seems to be missing though. I miss having my wingman.
Yes, there was a time we were crazy about Halo. And yes, that is indeed a picture of Buddy and I playing Halo in the backyard of our rental in 2005- it was such a beautiful day that we felt it was wrong to stay indoors. Our compromise: take the damn TV and Xbox outside! And we've had Sundays when we would start playing at 8AM and finish at 11PM.
Sigh; those were the days