Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Christmas Wish List (only because my wife hasn't heeded my hints)

Damn. We're all here. So 12/21/12 wasn't all that was hyped up to be. Which means we need to get our Christmas shopping done.
So, what have I been wanting this year?
Besides Olivia Wilde in Tron.
Well, strangely enough, I've been wanting to break out the old Xbox. So, on my list are some video games. Also some clothing items. I've been banking on the world ending, and now that it hasn't, I probably shouldn't plan on being naked for work
  • Halo 4. Preowned please. Never buy new games
  • F1 2011 (yes, 2011. Much cheaper than 2012. I'm stingy, thankyouverymuch)
  • Xbox Wireless Speed Wheel
  • Dress socks. The cheap Hanes ones that are 100% cotton. These stink the least
  • Boxers. So that I don't have to, ahem, recycle
  • Black leather shoes. The pair my parents bought for me in 2003 probably needs replacing. And the 2007 Bata leather shoes aren't holding up, either
  • Admitted, the one single thing I want the most is the cheapest, but hardest to find: Sleep