- Taxed some of the stuff my daughter collected on Halloween. And she's wondering why her Halloween candy stash is running low
- When reading bedtime stories, especially when she picks a thick book, yes I admit I sometimes skip pages
- Bribed her with candy. "Here, if you smile for the picture, I'll give you some chocolate"
- Recycle clothes. After all, if it looks clean, smells clean, who cares if she wore it yesterday? After all I do that too!
- Trained her to be a carnivore like me. After all, she's half Malaysian. Admittedly there was some pride when I asked her the other day what she'd like for breakfast and she replied "Meat, meat, meat!"
- Taught her the old "Pull my finger" and fart trick. She learnt to fart on command before she was 18 months old