Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Rich!!

Omigod! We're rich!! Pity to you, my poor readers, for I am sure I will be swimming in more wealth that you can ever imagine. I was lucky enough to win this internet lottery from Switzerland!
That's 1 million Euros! US$1,359,000!!! The cars I can buy! The 2nd, 3rd, 4th wives I can wed. Oh, the mansions we'll live in.
Never mind that I never really entered any lottery- some kind stranger must have put my name in for me. Never mind that I have never been to Switzerland; after all with the internet I don't need to move my fat ass off my chair to travel. Never mind that the currency of Switzerland isn't the Euro. And never mind that they listed a Belgian contact for a Swiss lottery.
(Are people really stupid enough to fall for these things, anymore?)
(and no, while my wife, family, health make me feel rich, wealthy we are not. I was being facetious, dear readers)