Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sometimes, when things happen, life just suddenly seems to come to a standstill. A moment frozen in time.
Today was one of them. No, although I wasn't thrilled by how tough the exam was, that's not what I'm referring to. Someone close to me just shared a piece of bad news. That hit Kris and I like a bolt from the blue.
The last time I felt this utter shock, and numbness and fear, was when Mom told me of Dad's cancer diagnosis 11 years ago.
Tonight, Kris and I spent some time holding each other, shedding some tears. We will allow for this tonight. However, come tomorrow, there's only one thing we can do- to band together, to be strong, to pray and to overcome this.
(if this seems vague, it's meant to be)


Anonymous Jimbo said...

Hey guys, whatever you are going through, my prayers are with you. Take k. Be strong.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Sorry to hear you're going through something difficult. Hang in there.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home