Tuesday, February 08, 2005

209 Visitors

That's what my sitemeter reads.
Since Jan 28th.
209?? Who are you people?
Don't think I even know 200 people. I mean, my groups of friends in childhood were mainly imaginary friends. You can imagine, playing on the see-saw wasn't much fun.
Didn't exactly start off expecting company (was more of a venting outlet).
But it gets me wondering though, who might be checking my blog out. Well. Feel free to browse and leave your comments.
Just don't hold me responsible for any habits you might pick up from here. Whining's a bad habit to break.

Just rented the movie 'Shall We Dance?'. The english version. Loved it. Some have told me the Japanese version is better. Well, haven't seen that one yet, but I thought this was a pretty enjoyable feel-good movie. And the dancing was just spectacular. Good enough to make my mom and dad dance in my living room. Really. Maybe it was the codeine in the cough medicine that made them do it (Dad's recovering from a case of viral bronchitis).