Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wii Fit

After a long lapse, we finally dusted off the Wii Fit and put in batteries. The girls were having cabin fever so I was looking for an activity to do with them.
Except I was unprepared for what came next.
"Oops, it has been 1445 days since you were last here..."
I could swear, I heard a tinge of sarcasm and a snigger when he said that. And the little prick wasn't very nice about my weight gain, either. Apparently, he found the increase to be a bit too much, and he wasn't shy saying it.
And so, ladies and gentleman, I'm officially overweight. Barely, but per BMI criteria, alas, I am.
So, I'm pledging to:
- Hit at least 8,000 steps a day on my pedometer
- Skip the chips at lunch (damn the doctors' lounge and their free chips!!)
- Run 5 km a week (I know, but it's a start...)
- Sell my Wii Fit on Craigslist