Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for Kristin over the weekend. Family and friends came from TX, WI, MN and MA and so we had a pretty good crowd. Though I grudgingly joined in (all the guys were preferring to hang out in Hooters) admittedly it was pretty damn fun. And the best part was having all those close to us share in our experience, the inevitable growth of our household (and not I'm not referring to my waist circumference though that is probably applicable too). It was a neat feeling, a very tangible excitement that everyone shared with the anticipated arrival of Shim (no, we still have not decided on the name) in exactly 4 weeks.
And no, we were not dressing up as some superhero. Just some games we had to play though thankfully I didn't have to eat soured Mac & Cheese this time.



So, she's due July 7th. I have a gut feeling though that she'll come early. Any bets on the due date? Closest date/time wins a prize!