- The patient was found to have a surprised TSH- suppressed
- Suggest I131 radioactive ion ablation- iodine
- The city coloring sticks of the mass suggests this to be a benign adenoma- CT characteristics
- Most likely to be postsurgical central diabetes mellitus ancipitious- diabetes insipidus
- Given the context in which the labs were found, I suspect this to be thick euwthyroid syndrome- sick euthyroid syndrome
- He had decreased breast sounds in the right base- breath
- The parathyroid sister's needy- parathyroid sestamibi
But I think the one that takes the cake was the physician whose dictation ended up with the patient being sent home with homo two (home O2).