How to Tell if your Med Student Isn't the Brightest Bulb in Box
- He tells your 65 year old osteoporotic patient she cannot absolutely be pregnant while taking Fosamax
- She thinks Malaysia is a Canadian city
- She thinks urine microalbumin is a bacterium
- When asked what is the function of the adrenals, he says "to make urine."
- She tries to auscultate for heartsounds with the earpieces of the stethoscope on her neck, not in her ears
- He suggests a pregnancy test prior to radioactive ablation of a 35 year old patient with Graves' disease. Except the patient's a man