Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Day of Mourning

Today was a sad day for the millions of men worldwide.
I feel like I need to spend the weekend mourning.

Yes, our day was shattered when we read of the events on CNN:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gisele Bundchen got married. To NFL star Tom Brady, no less.


The millions of men out there, sharing the testosterone-rich XY camaraderie, are screaming out:

What does Tom Brady have that we don't???


Well. For one, multi-million dollar contracts. Heavily-chiselled looks, with a figure sculpted to resemble Thor, God of Thunder, on 'roids. Winning 3 of 4 Superbowls. And now, having supermegabombshell Gisele hanging on his arm.


Sigh... Gisele, we wish you the best...


(my wife puts up with my fantasies. And I think SHE's mourning over the loss of Tom Brady, too)