How to tell you're an Asian driver
- You drive with the air conditioning off to increase mileage and save gas
- Your modified exhaust pipes are large enough to fit a watermelon
- You keep a box of Kleenex tissue in your car (probably in the back where the rear speakers are)
- You drive with the music (probably techno) on so loud that people hear you coming from a block away. And you leave the windows down.
- You have at least 5 sporty decals on your car. MOMO, Falken, K&N, Ralliart or something similar is a given.
- Your car has a rear spoiler that totally obscures the view from the rearview mirror. After all, aerodynamics is more important than safety (then again, the spoiler probably is just for show)
- Your suspension is so low that driving over a pebble causes your car to scrape on the ground
- Your lights are tinted
- You have a Buddha charm hanging from the rearview mirror
- Your car has neon lights illuminating the undercarriage
Yes, I know generalizations are often incorrect. But we love them coz they're funny, especially if you're talking about yourself.
Driving back from MN over the weekend I drove past some such cars. While I had the air conditioning off.