Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tahan, Tahan...

Mind doesn't seem to be on work today. For some reason.

TK: So, what seems to be the problem today?
Patient:
I have a bad cough, and I ache all over.
TK: What? You are Luke Skywalker??
Patient: No, no! I ache all over.
TK: Oh, sorry.

I think you're sick becoz you're looking at the Dark Side of the Force. You need to use the Force. Use the Force, Luke.
Patient: What the $%&*?? Are you alright, doctor?
TK: No, I am your father.
Patient: That's it, you're crazy. I'm getting out of here.


Doctor starts playing with stethoscope.
Sigh. Logic prevailed in the end; was tempted to catch the 1215am show tonight in order to beat the crowd (oklar, my kiasu-ism kicked in too, can gloat to my Malaysian friends that I saw it first). The show would be 2 1/2 hours long. I'd be back home and in bed by 3am. Adrenaline would keep me up till 4.
Problem is, my first patient tomorrow comes in at 8am.
I'll wait. Wait.
I hear the show sucked big time (self-consolation and denial at work). I'll catch it later when the gang's ready.
Hmm, I wonder if they're gonna censor the show in Malaysia (after all, Lucas did say it's PG-13 rated here)