Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yup, I've been bad I know.
Can't seem to find the time nor motivation nor creativity to blog these days.
I guess that's what sleep deprivation from fatherhood does to you. Not to mention I was oncall last week. But anyway, it's the homestretch now; work today and we fly off to Malaysia tomorrow.
We're planning to visit Singapore, Pangkor, and on our way back Hong Kong. It will be an overdue 3 week saga with the 2 girls; hope Kristin and I survive them!
Anyway, I'm gonna need to start making a list of food to eat.
Wish us luck. Back in 3 weeks!
Happy Halloween!


3 Comments:

Blogger iml said...

Welcome back. Have an enjoyable reunion trip home.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I go back, I always make a food list so I can methodically check off the items one by one. Don't want to be in a situation where my plane takes off from KLIA and then realize, "Wait a minute, I forgot to eat karipap".

Have a fun trip!

4:18 PM  
Blogger creation said...

Exactly what a fantastic blog. I have found this website extremely intriguing due to the fact We've got essentially the most study info
Qassim University

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home