Thursday, April 07, 2005

10 Things I Want to do Before I Die

Mrs. B, the lady we admitted the other day with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer and septic shock, was extubated yesterday. She's talking now. Told us she wasn't ready to die; there were things she wanted to do still.
Well, what about me? What would be on my to-do list, before I kick the eternal bucket?
  1. Skydive
  2. To find my soulmate, and marry her (just once in this lifetime, mind you. Not the Britney marry-one-day, annul-the-next type)
  3. Raise a family
  4. See my grandkids
  5. To see my sis take the Hippocratic Oath
  6. Visit Australia
  7. Get a tattoo on my right arm (Have been talking about this for 4 years, doubt I'd ever find the guts to do it. Mom's threatened to disown me!)
  8. Go on a Caribbean cruise
  9. Drive a convertible
  10. Write a book (a real book, not a textbook)