Wednesday, April 06, 2005


Finally. Months and months of hard work:
"This is just an update on progress of our book on Evidence-based Endocrinology. As you may know, thanks to your prompt submission, we were able to meet the publisher's deadline with 100% of the chapters. Just received word from the publisher, Humana Press, that the book is going onto production and that proofs will be available for review sometime in August.
I will keep you updated on any other information I get from them including target publication date and formal title of the book so that you can add your chapter to your CV.
Thanks again for your important contribution - I think you will be pleased with the company that each of your chapters will keep inside this volume.
Finally heard from my research mentor that our work has been accepted. And, best of all, this wasn't a paper but rather, a textbook. My first co-authorship in a medical textbook. Although I don't get any royalties, I'm happy things went well. Will await the formal publication in a few months' time.


Anonymous Jotay said...

Congrats on your book!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home