Sunday, January 15, 2012


No, not the movie.
Even better.
Look what I found in the pantry over the weekend. I had the case of the munchies, and went in on my usual exploratory searches. And on one of the shelves, I hit jackpot.
Though I hadn't realized it until a month after they left, mom and dad must have 'imported' this from Malaysia when they visited. I haven't had these in well over 10 years. Not one of those things that would come to mind when I visited Malaysia and went out on a food-hunt. But definitely one of those things I missed.
Ah, the memories of my childhood that each bite brought back. It's a good thing Kristin wasn't a fan; I didn't have to share a crumb of this with her.
Thanks, mom and dad!


Anonymous mumbler said...

they used to have really delicious ones in singapore but those traditional shops are it's all those mass produced bland ones from taiwan. boo.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Meagan said...

Wow thats cool :) Blast from your past!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gong xi fa cai!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home