Friday, July 22, 2011

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Predictable storyline, check.
Wooden acting, check.
Excessive action scenes with fighting robots, check.
Hot chick, check.

Wife and I went out for date night today, and caught Transformers: Dark of the Moon. And it was my first 3D movie, and I had to say despite the superficial movie plot, I really enjoyed it! If you grew up watching the cartoons, then the movies are going to the a must-see.

And despite the lack of acting experiences, I thought Rosie Huntington-Whiteley did a pretty decent job. Not that Megan Fox is close to winning an Oscar anytime soon. And I have to say, seeing the first 60 seconds of Rosie on the big screen in 3D was nothing short of spectacular footballer pictures(if you've seen the show, you know what I mean). There was a unanimous gasp coming from the moviegoers.

Perhaps it was somewhat of a coincidence too that was watched it tonight, and that men first stepped on the moon July 21st.

(P/S: was that really Buzz Aldrin in the show? If it was, that was pretty damn cool)


Blogger aliendoc said...

Yeah, it was THE Buzz Aldrin.

Check out Captain America. Awesome if you like action.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home