Friday, July 22, 2011

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Predictable storyline, check.
Wooden acting, check.
Excessive action scenes with fighting robots, check.
Hot chick, check.

Wife and I went out for date night today, and caught Transformers: Dark of the Moon. And it was my first 3D movie, and I had to say despite the superficial movie plot, I really enjoyed it! If you grew up watching the cartoons, then the movies are going to the a must-see.




And despite the lack of acting experiences, I thought Rosie Huntington-Whiteley did a pretty decent job. Not that Megan Fox is close to winning an Oscar anytime soon. And I have to say, seeing the first 60 seconds of Rosie on the big screen in 3D was nothing short of spectacular footballer pictures(if you've seen the show, you know what I mean). There was a unanimous gasp coming from the moviegoers.

Perhaps it was somewhat of a coincidence too that was watched it tonight, and that men first stepped on the moon July 21st.

(P/S: was that really Buzz Aldrin in the show? If it was, that was pretty damn cool)